Please find below news releases in English and photos the Royal Danish Embassy in Beijing has distributed since 1 August, 2014. Regarding the press release and photo distribution, please contact Mr. Xiang Jacques Li, Press Officer, at landline number +86 (10) 8532 9972 or e-mail email@example.com
- Denmark signs framework agreement with Alibaba Group
Danish Minister of Foreign Affairs Anders Samuelsen visited the Alibaba Group in Hangzhou on Sunday, 12 of March, and witnessed the signing of a framework agreement between the Royal Danish Consulate General in Shanghai and Alibaba. Two “Danish Pavilions” were also launched on Alibaba’s platforms, including the business-to-consumer site Tmall Global and the travel service platform Fliggy.
- Embassy and Meituan-Dianping to jointly offer tourist info on Denmark
The Royal Danish Embassy in China and China’s biggest online-to-offline (O2O) local life service platform Meituan-Dianping signed a Memorandum of Understanding (MoU) on Cooperation of Online Promotion of Denmark in Hangzhou, Zhejiang Province, on Sunday, 12 of March.
- China-Denmark Tourism Year 2017 launched in Beijing
The China-Denmark Tourism Year 2017 was jointly launched by Brian Mikkelsen, visiting Danish Minister of Industry, Business and Financial Affairs, and Li Jinzao, Chairman of China National Tourism Administration, on Friday, 24 of February, 2017.
- Denmark again ranks as the least corrupt country in the world
Denmark is again ranked as one of the countries in the world with least corruption in the public sector, according to the annual global survey from Transparency International.
- Copenhagen to co-host Beijing Design Week
Denmark’s capital city has been selected to co-host the Beijing Design Week in 2018.
- Bilateral agreements signed at Sino-Danish local government forum
Chinese State Councillor Yang Jiechi and Danish Minister for Nordic Cooperation and Gender Equality on Monday, 5 of December, participated in the opening ceremony of the First China Denmark Regions and Cities Forum (CDRCF), where six cooperation agreements between Chinese and Danish partners were signed.
- First China-Denmark Regions and Cities Forum to be hosted in Beijing from 5th-6th of December
Representatives from Chinese and Danish cities, regions, provinces and companies will participate in the First China Denmark Regions and Cities Forum (CDRCF). The forum will be held in Beijing from the 5th to the 6th of December.
- Chinese students presented with Danish education and career opportunities at ‘Denmark Day’ events
For the sixth consecutive year, students in Beijing, Shanghai and Hong Kong will be presented with Danish education and career opportunities in three sessions of “Denmark Day” events.
- Danish Ambassador to visit Jiangsu Province
Danish Ambassador to China A. Carsten Damsgaard will start a two-day visit to Jiangsu on Thursday, 20 of October, in a continuous effort to further strengthen ties between Denmark and the province in East China.
- Denmark Now! food and design event held at the Danish Embassy
Nearly 2,000 guests were amazed by Danish design products and gastronomic treats in the Denmark Now! food and design event held at the Royal Danish Embassy on Saturday, 24 of September.